Now that my guilt phase is starting to go away, I'm ready for more happy blogging!
Second semester = so far, so spiffy ^^
Jackie from the old lunch group is in my volleyball class! And so is ROBBIE!!!! YAAAAAAY!!! Robbie was one of the people I didn't get to ask if they were doing second semester, so I didn't know if he was in or not. But he is! YAAAAAY!!!
And by the way, no Carlos or Marcus either!
Carlos is in my Spanish class, but that's different because there's no ball or net involved.
I mentioned before briefly; the people who sit at my table in Food Trends are really nice people. They're a little perverse sometimes, but that's ok; I live with perverts, and it's not the worst thing they can do LOL I even told them that if we worked as a group, I wanted to do more than just dishes (explaining my situation from last year), and they said "Sure thing!" They're also much more attentive than the people I had to work with last year; they're really chatty, but if ANYTHING they say overlaps Ms. Wiggins's directions, it's in low voices so I can still hear her!
Ms. Wiggins is assigning groups next week. I should tell her that I really want to work with these people :)
Come to think of it, I don't think there's anybody in any of my classes that I consider people who piss me off. Maybe I'll be happier this semester!
Auditions for the morning announcements are this upcoming Thursday. I signed up last Wednesday :D
Ms. Bodmer's father passed away recently :( all the PE teachers were at the funeral today, so during Volleyball today I got to sit and write some of an 8-Bit Theatre fanfiction that I've been fiddling around with (there was no actual VB today).
- I should go to bed real soon
- 8-Bit Theatre, DDR and Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland in one day = <3
- the lead singer of the people who sang "Go West" on DDRExtreme has a really annoying voice, and it's stuck in my head >_<
- I played a little unsavable FFIV today. I now know where damaru
's "spoony bard" is from. Why he was called spoony, I might never know, but it was funny.
- Spencer dyed his hair bright orange w/ some red earlier this week. Holy difference, Hatman! He looks pretty cool, though.
- David offered me his part in The Importance of Being Earnest. That was really sweet of him, but I'd already decided I wanted to get back to work in job-hunting, so I couldn't accept. Thanks for the offer, though, Davi-kun! *hugz*
- Speaking of job-hunting, I've gotten application forms for Papa John's and Pizza Hut.
- by now I've finally gotten a different song in my head
Enough blogging. Sleep now. *conks out mid-loading of sleep music*